Sunday, June 14, 2009

something new

It's great to have one daughter in the city with me, but I miss the other 2 who are in White, Rock, BC. and Edmonton, AB. To bridge the miles this summer, we're going to try something together that I'm really looking forward to. We're joining the online study group for "Me, myself and Lies" by Jennifer Rothschild. The neat thing is that she wrote the material, but Beth Moore is going to 'teach' it online. All we do is log onto her blogspot www.livingproofministries.blogspot.com every Tuesday morning for the teaching, do our workbook homework and then we're going to try emailing our thoughts to each other and continue the dialogue that way. It all starts June 23 and there will be 4 blog posts throughout the summer - every other week until August 4. I'm really looking forward to the study itself and what God will teach me, doing it with my girls and checking out the whole online thing. I'll keep you posted on how it's going. I had a hard time finding workbooks - finally found a store in Canada that had some after calling about 10 places.

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2009 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

How is this working?

 
At August 26, 2009 at 11:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to ask you about this when we met today. Next time we meet I would like to hear how it is working. Praying for a safe and joy filled journey for you this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home